do 14 and 15 too
14. What would your parent/guardian/family friend think if they saw your tumblr?
Mum would be too distracted by how pretty everything was to notice the actual content. Dad would be like that Steve Harvey guy on Family Fued any time someone gives a sex-related answer to the survey.
15. Oh shit you croaked without getting rid of the fandom stuff you saved to your computer. What’s your next of kin or friend going to find when they turn on your computer?
A sizeable collection of lesbian fan-fiction; fifty thousand unfinished fanmixes, manips, and videos; a folder of smutty fanart; and 188 GB worth of Carly Pope and Leslie Bibb.
and also 9, 11, 13,
9. Describe the first time you read a smutty fanfic. What ship was it and what kinks were involved?
The earliest memory I have of reading smut was a terribly written Ron/Hermione fic that involved condoms. Because why use an imperfect muggle method of contraception when you could use fucking magic am I right? Like I fucking remember the first ever smut fic I read, I’m 23 god damn years old. I’ve been reading this shit for the last ten years.
11. Just how often do you think about your favorite characters getting down and dirty?
…at least once an hour. Half-hour. Fifteen minutes.
13. Ever been caught reading smut/writing smut/drawing smut/looking at smutty drawings?
Shockingly enough, no.
6, 7, 8 for the fandom humiliation meme u nerd
6. Ever been at the center of fandom drama?
Absolutely fucking not. I shy away from conflict like a penis shies away from cold. I’m a non-verbal participant in fandom, that’s why I’m a No-Name-Fan and not a Big-Name-Fan. I fucking hide in the corner where I damn well like it.
7. What is your fandom guilty pleasure?
Hmm… genderbending? That or kiss manips.
8. Share something you did in fandom that you’re embarrassed about.
Kiss manips. Also that one boy!Sam fanmix I did and then took down like an hour after I posted it because I was so ashamed. Aaaand every video I made in 2009.
do you ever just look at someone’s interpretation of a character and want to gently put your hands on their shoulders, look them kindly in the eyes and say you got it all wrong
reading anon hate on my friend’s fic like
Fandom: Pitch Perfect
Word Count: 11,911
Disclaimer: Pitch Perfect and the characters that live inside the movie do not belong to me. I’m just having a little fun with them.
Summary: Chloe is Beca’s exception to most of the rules she’s set herself in life. Which isn’t anywhere near as difficult for Beca to accept as it should be.
A/N: This one has been on the back-burner for a little while now too. I’ve been… not struggling exactly… obsessing? Over every little bit of the story for a while now. So, that being said, I would really love to hear what anyone who reads this thinks about it! :) Anything to make me stop biting my nails over it? ;)
COLOURING IN PHOTOSHOP MAKES ME SO MAD I JUST WANNA
if someone is mean to you, don’t be mean back. talk to them, get to know them, be good friends, find out all the kinds of books/movies/tv series they love
then spoil it
….. is anyone gonna say it?
I mean it this is important.
I love PC gaming, but the WSAD layout is murder on my hand.